At least one of the authors of an accepted paper must pay an appropriate registration.
Each participant must pay an appropriate registration. A proof (e.g. an official membership certificate and a valid student ID) must be prepared in order for you to obtain a discount. Otherwise, the non-member fee must be paid.
Registration fees will not be returned for any reasons after Early Bird registration deadline April 30, 2017. Any papers without Early Bird registration and payment will not be included in the proceedings.
We do not consider 'no show' (registrants who do not show up without any arrangement with the committee) for this arrangement.
One Regular or Student registration covers only one paper. Any paper not covered by any registration will be removed from the proceedings and there will be no further consideration for indexing and post-conference proceedings.
The List of Registration Fees for Conference
April 30, 2017
April 30, 2017
|Member||42,000 JPY||54,000 JPY|
|Non-member||53,000 JPY||68,000 JPY|
|Student Member||30,000 JPY||36,000 JPY|
|Student Non-member||38,000 JPY||45,000 JPY|
|Additional Papers||30,000 JPY
2 additional pages are
allowed for each paper
|Extra Banquet Ticket||9,000 JPY|
- The Member or Student Member means that for the societies listed [HERE].
- The conference registration fee includes the participation of the conference, 1 conference digest, 1 conference proceedings, 1 welcome reception ticket, and 1 banquet ticket.
- All participants (i.e., oral presenters, poster presenters, and on-site listeners) are required to pay the above registration fee.
Please click HERE to start your registration.
The registration webpage is operated by Kinki Nippon Tourist Co., Ltd.
Please do not open more than one registration form at the same time.
If you need a receipt without expenses for welcome reception, banquet, and lunch tickets, please contact to Kinki Nippon Tourist.
Kinki Nippon Tourist Co., Ltd. (KNT)
Address: Kintetsu Shin-Namba Bldg. 6F,,
1-4-38, Minatomachi, Naniwa-ku, Osaka 556-0017 Japan
Phone: +81-6-6635-2627 Fax: +81-6-6641-0072
Office hours: 09:15-18:00 JST (+9:00) (closed on Sat., Sun. & National holidays)
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation and change of reservation can be made online until each deadline.
After the deadline, please notify Kinki Nippon Tourist by e-mail if you wish to cancel or
change your registration/hotel reservations.
Registration fees will not be returned for any reasons after Early Bird registration deadline (April 30, 2017).
|10 days or more prior to the date of arrival:||No charge|
|9 to 2 days prior:||20% of one night accommodation fee|
|1 day prior:||80% of one night accommodation fee|
|Fewer than 1 day prior, or no notice given||100% of one night accommodation fee|
- Failure to check in on the arrival date without prior notice may result in automatic cancellation of the entire reservation.
- Cancellation or change notice reached outside office hours will be received on the next business day.