Prior to traveling to Japan for the IFSA-SCIS 2017 in Otsu, please review the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan website to clarify your Visa requirements. If required, you are recommended to apply for a visa as early as possible (a few months are needed in general)
The IFSA-SCIS 2017 Organizing Committee would be pleased to provide letters of invitation to conference participants (and their accompanying person(s)), supporting their visa applications for travel to Japan. The invitation letters will be issued only to speakers/presenters and committee members who have paid the required registration fee in full.
If you need an invitation letter(s), please follow the instructions below:
- Register for IFSA-SCIS 2017 on the conference web site.
- Pay the required registration fee in full.
- Fill out all of the required information on the VISA Questionnaire form for each person requesting the letters.
- Submit the following items to Dr. Yukio Horiguchi at email@example.com.
- Filled VISA Questionnaire form(s)
- Electronic copy of the registration invoice
- Electronic copy of the certificate of employment or enrollment
- Electronic copy of the confirmation of your hotel booking
Please note that, while the letter will be an official invitation, applicants are responsible for making their visa applications directly to the appropriate Japanese Embassy. The conference organizing committee will not apply on your behalf. For details, please contact the nearest Japanese consulate or embassy or visit the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs website.